Welcome to BestPlaceBook.com - the best place for the best activities! BestPlaceBook.com ("Service" or "Website") is operated by Activitravel Ltd ("Activitravel", "Best Place Book", "Company" or "We") and its subsidiaries.
By using the Website as a Member or nonmember, you ("User") agree to be bound by and comply with these Terms of Service ("Terms"). If you do not agree with any part of the Terms, you must not use the Website.
Best Place Book reserves the right to change, modify, add or delete portions of these Terms at any time without further notice. Changes to the Terms will become effective when posted to this Website. You agree to review these Terms periodically to become aware of any changes and your use of the Website following the posting of such changes will signify your assent to such changes.
If you do not agree with any change to the Terms, you must immediately cease use of the Website and, if you are a registered member ("Member") of the Website, notify Best Place Book that you are terminating your Membership. The unrevised Terms shall continue to apply to all past use of the Website by you, even if you are no longer using the Web site.
Best Place Book also reserves the right to change or terminate our Service at any time, for any reason, with or without notice, without liability to you or any other user or any third party.
BestPlaceBook.com contains links to and embeddings from third-party websites and services ("Third-Party Services") to augment our users' experience with the Website. You use such links and embeddings at your own risk. Best Place Book does not monitor or have any control over, and makes no claim or representation regarding, Third-Party Services. A link to a Third-Party Service does not imply Best Place Book's endorsement, adoption or sponsorship of, or affiliation with, such Third-Party Services. Best Place Book accepts no responsibility for reviewing changes or updates to, or the quality, content, policies, nature or reliability of, Third-Party Services linking to the Website.
By using the BestPlaceBook.com Website, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 16 years of age or older; (d) you are of legal capacity to form a binding contract, and (e) your use of the Service does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Best Place Book has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Best Place Book has the right to suspend or terminate your Membership and refuse any and all current and future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
These Terms shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Website either as a Member or a nonmember. You may terminate your Membership at any time for any reason. Best Place Book reserves the right to terminate our Service at any time for any reason. We also reserve the right to refuse Service to anyone at any time.
Best Place Book is not obliged to preserve, keep, or maintain back-up copies of any material submitted to or posted on the Website. You agree that Best Place Book shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of your Membership, denial of access to the Service, discontinuance of providing the Service, or deletion of your content, information, or files.
Standards of User Conduct
As a User of the Service you agree not to:
- - Use the Service for uploading, posting, e-mailing, transmitting, messaging or otherwise making available material that is unlawful, is harmful to minors in any way, contains nudity or pornographic material, promotes or provides instructional information about illegal activities, promotes physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or is otherwise harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, libelous, hateful, or racially or ethnically objectionable;
- - Use the Service for uploading, posting, e-mailing, transmitting, messaging or otherwise making available material that constitutes or contains "affiliate marketing", "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or other unsolicited commercial communication;
- - Copy, transfer or use any content posted on the Website by Best Place Book or other Members for commercial purposes;
- - Collect usernames, e-mail addresses or other personally identifiable information of other Members for the purpose of sending unsolicited e-mails or messages;
- - Attempt to interfere with any other person's use of the Service;
- - Misrepresent your identity or impersonate any person;
- - Hold yourself out as sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with Best Place Book;
- - Use the Service for conducting raffles or contests;
- - Post content that includes hyperlinks to content not allowed to be posted to this Website;
- - Attempt to gain unauthorized access to Best Place Book's database(s) or other computer systems;
- - Transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other malicious computer code, files or programs;
- - Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Best Place Book in connection with the Service;
- - Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service - exception is made for internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives.
- - Take any action that might impose, in Best Place Book’s discretion, a disproportionately large load on the Company's servers or infrastructure.
- - Engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of the Service; or
- - Use the Service for any unlawful purpose.
All judgments concerning the applicability of these guidelines shall be at the sole and exclusive discretion of Best Place Book. Members are responsible for any activity that occurs within their account.
Intellectual Property Rights
As a User of the Service you agree not to use the Website for uploading, posting, e-mailing, transmitting, messaging or otherwise making available material that violates or infringes upon the rights of any third party such as copyright, trademark, privacy, personal and proprietary rights. We reserve the right at all times to decline to publish any content submitted to us, and to remove any of Your content from the Website (or any other platform) without notice to you.
Members are solely responsible for all texts, data, files, images, photos, videos, sounds, or other materials ("Content") submitted or made available on our Website through their account. By submitting or making available Content on our Website, you automatically grant Best Place Book an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, royalty-free, transferrable, worldwide license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, display and distribute such Content through any of the Company's publications including but not limited to BestPlaceBook.com.
All material on the Website provided by Best Place Book including but not limited to logos, design, text, graphics, or other files are the proprietary property of Best Place Book. All rights reserved. No such content may be copied, modified, published, transmitted, distributed, displayed or sold without our express written consent of the Company.
BestPlaceBook.com IS PROVIDED BY BEST PLACE BOOK ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. BEST PLACE BOOK AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE, SERVICE, SOFTWARE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE WEBSITE OR IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE BEST PLACE BOOK SERVICES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, BEST PLACE BOOK AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. BEST PLACE BOOK AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES FURTHER DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED WITHIN THE WEBSITE. BEST PLACE BOOK IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT OF ANY USER OF THE SITE. BEST PLACE BOOK DOES NOT WARRANT OR COVENANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY TIME OR FROM ANY PARTICULAR LOCATION, WILL BE SECURE AND ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER POTENTIALLY HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY MATERIAL OR CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS ACCESSED AT YOU OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY ANY USER OF BestPlaceBook.com OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
Best Place Book encourages parents of minors to monitor their children whenever they are active on the internet. Like every networking site a minor is at risk whenever revealing private information to unknown users on the internet. Minors should be aware of the risks of internet usage.
Limitation on Liability
BEST PLACE BOOK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE TO PERFORM ITS OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER WHERE SUCH FAILURE RESULTS FROM ANY CAUSE BEYOND BEST PLACE BOOK'S REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, MECHANICAL, ELECTRONIC OR COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE OR DEGRADATION (INCLUDING "LINE NOICE" INTERFERENCE). WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, BEST PLACE BOOK AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW, FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND/OR LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA.
You agree to indemnify and hold Best Place Book, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless, including costs and attorneys' fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) your access to the Website, (ii) your use of the Service, (iii) the violation of these Terms of Service by you, or (iv) the infringement by you, or any third party using your account or User ID or password, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.